– 2 slabs baby back ribs, or spareribs
– 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
– 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
– 1/4 teaspoon pepper
– 1 cup Apple Wood Chips
– barbecue sauce (recipe follows)
* Preheat oven to 400F.
* Rub cinnamon, cloves and pepper into both sides of ribs.
* Place ribs on wire rack on baking pan then Bake for 3 hours until tender.
* Soak wood chips in water for 30 minutes.
* Prepare grill.
* Place apple wood chips directly in the center of hot barbecue coals.
* Baste ribs and place on grill above wood chips.
* Cover, grill and cook for 10 minutes.
* Turn ribs, baste again and cook another 10 minutes or until ribs are browned but still moist.