– 1/3 cup Brown sugar
– 1/4 cup Onion, finely chopped
– 1/4 cup Vinegar
– 1/4 cup Mustard
– 1/2 teaspoon Celery seed
– 1/4 teaspoon Garlic powder
– 4 pounds Pork spareribs, or pork loin ribs, cut into pieces
* Make the sauce, in a saucepan combine brown sugar, onion, vinegar, mustard, celery seed and garlic powder.
* Bring to boil, stirring till sugar dissolves.
* Preheat grill.
* Adjust heat for indirect cooking.
* Place ribs on grill rack over medium heat.
* Cover and grill for 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours or till ribs are tender and no pink remains.
* Brush occasionally with sauce the last 15 minutes of grilling.