– 2 1/2 lbs chicken parts
– 1/4 cup vegetable oil
– 1/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate
– 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
– 1/4 cup tomato paste
– 1 orange zest, removed with grater
– orange slices reserved for salad
– 1 large, ripe tomato
– 1 orange, sectioned (without rind, see above)
– 2 scallions, chopped
– 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
– 1 Tablespoon white wine vinegar
– 1/8 Teaspoon salt
– 1/8 Teaspoon pepper
* Prepare grill; heat coals.
* In medium bowl, mix together all barbecue ingredients until smooth.
* Place chicken on grill away from center heat, skin−side−down; cook 15 minutes.
* Turn chicken and grill for 10 additional minutes.
* Brush chicken pieces with sauce and turn occasionally; cooking for additional 10 minutes.
* Cut tomato into wedges and place in medium bowl.
* Use sharp paring knife to cut out white pith off orange.
* Remove orange sections and add them to tomato.
* Sprinkle with oil, vinegar and scallions; toss.
* Season with salt and pepper and toss again.
* Serve chicken with salad on the side.